Publications on agent oriented software engineering
This post collects together a list of publications on agent-oriented software engineering. The list is not meant to be comprehensive, but is intended to serve as a starting point for further research in the area. For a brief introduction to agent-oriented programming, you might find the Wikipedia article “Agent Oriented Programming” useful. Another introductory material is this article, but it’s rather terse in its presentation.
- A. Amin. Agent-Oriented Programming in Linear Logic. Honours Thesis, Department of Computer Science, RMIT, November, 1999.
- J. Dietrich, Alexander Kozlenkov, Michael Schroeder and Gerd Wagner. “Rule-based Agents for the Semantic Web.” Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, vol.2, no.4, 2003, pp.323–338
- S. Green, L. Hurst, B. Nangle, P. Cunningham, F. Somers and R. Evans. Software Agents: A Review. Technical Report TCS-CS-1997-06, Trinity College Dublin, 1997.
- J. Lind. “Issues in Agent-Oriented Software Engineering.” AOSE 2000: Agent-Oriented Software Engineering. Springer, 2001, pp.45–58.
- D. Sharma, W. Ma, D. Tran and M. Anderson. “A Novel Approach to Programming: Agent Based Software Engineering.” Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems. Springer, 2006, pp.1184–1191.
- A. Tveit. A survey of Agent-Oriented Software Engineering. Report, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, May 2000.
- R. K. Uhnel. Agent Oriented Programming with Java. 1997.