Intelligent agent research within Australia
This post collects together a number of Australian research units on intelligent agents. The research units are primarily Australian universities.
- RMIT University — Agent Group
- Swinburne University of Technology — Research Program for Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (IAMAS)
- University of Canberra — research staffs within the Faculty of Information Sciences and Engineering conduct research into AOSE
- University of Melbourne — Intelligent Agent Laboratory, otherwise known as Agentlab
- University of New South Wales — the School of Computer Science and Engineering offers a unit called COMP3431 An Introduction to Intelligent Agent Architectures
Leon Sterling of the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, University of Melbourne, maintains the page Intelligent Agent Resource Links.